Welcome to The EAP!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using The EAP’s Website, located at https://eapclc.com.
By accessing The EAP website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The EAP if you disagree with the terms and conditions specified on this page.
The following terms apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the customer and ourselves. All terms mention to the offer, receipt, and consideration of payment compulsory to undertake the procedure of our support to the Client in the most suitable manner for the revealed purpose of meeting the Client’s needs regarding the provision of the Company’s stated services, in agreement with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above expiration or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization or he/she or they, are taken as similar and therefore as referring to same.
Unless stated, The EAP and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The EAP. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The EAP for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The EAP
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from The EAP.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The EAP
- Redistribute content from The EAP
Parts of this site offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The EAP does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before their presence on the site. Comments do not display the views and opinions of The EAP, its agents, and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinion. To the extent allowed by applicable laws, The EAP shall not be responsible for the Comments or any responsibility, damages, or expenses caused and decline due to any use and posting of and the Comments’ arrival on this website.
The EAP reserves the right to detect all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be observed unsuitable, disrespectful, or causes a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You permitted and maintained that.
- You are authorized to post the Comments on our The EAP website and have all compulsory licenses and permission to do so;
- The Comments do not occupy any intellectual property right, including without restriction copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any calumnious, defamatory, disrespectful, indecent, or else unlawful material, a violation of privacy.
- Comments will not request or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
At this moment, you grant The EAP non-exclusive permission to use, reproduce, edit, and approve others to use, replicate, and edit any of your Comments in any shape, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following corporation may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News corporation;
- Online directory wholesaler may link to our The EAP website in the very same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of more listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except requesting non-profit organizations, charities shopping malls, and charities fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our The EAP Website.
These organizations maybe link to our home page, to publishing, or other Website details so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceiving.
- Does not incorrectly imply sponsorship, agreement, or approval of the linking participant and its products and services.
- Fit-out within the condition of the linking party’s website.
We may think about and approve another link appeal from the following types of the corporation:
- commonly-known customer and business details resources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other division representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institute and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these corporations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the corporation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The EAP, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in section 2 above and are attentive in linking to our The EAP website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The EAP. Please insert your name, your organization name, your contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you plan to link to The EAP website, and a list of the URLs on our website to which you would like to link. Wait for 2 to 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our company name; or
- By use of the steady resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other simplification of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of materials on the linking party’s site.
No use of The EAP’s logo and other artwork will be allowed only for linking away a badge license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you can not create frames around our Webpages that adjust in any way the visual presentation or aspect of our The EAP websites.
We shall not be held accountable for any content that comes out on your website. You agree to safeguard and defend us against all claims that are increasing on your website. No link(s) should come out on any Website that may be explained as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or which violate, otherwise violates, or advocates the violation or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We secure the right to appeal that you erase all links or any specific link to our The EAP website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon appeal instantly. We also reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions and their link condition at any time. By repeatedly linking to our The EAP website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on The EAP website that is insulting for any cause, you are free to touch and notify us at any moment. We will consider appeals to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We don’t guarantee that the details on this The EAP website are correct; we do not authorize its completeness or correctness, nor do we ensure that the website remains available or that the website’s content is kept up to date.
To the highest extent allowed by appropriate law, we eliminate all presentations, assurance, and conditions narrate to our website and use this The EAP website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limitation or exclude our or your responsibility for dying and personal suffering;
- limitation or exclude our or your responsibility for fraud or cheating misleading information;
- limitation any of our or your fault in any way that is not allowed under appropriate law; or
- eliminate any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The restriction and forbidding of liability set in Section and elsewhere in the disclaimer: (a) are subject matter to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including responsibility arising in contract, in tort, and for violation of statutory duty.
As long as the EAP website and the details and services on this website are provided at any cost, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.