Fortiva Credit Card is an online-only credit card provider that offers many benefits, including no annual fee and low interest rates. To take advantage of these benefits, you need to apply for a card. The Fortiva application process includes filling out a brief form and providing information about your income and social security number. Once your application is approved (or denied), you can activate your card by registering it online with your personal information. This article will guide you through the Fortiva acceptance code registration process, so enjoy!
Fortiva Card Eligibility Criteria
The Fortiva Card is not available to applicants under the age of 18. If you are over 18 and have already applied for a Fortivacard, please provide your card number during the application process.
In order to be eligible for the Fortiva Credit Card, borrowers must reside in the United States or Puerto Rico and apply from a computer.
Fortiva cardholders who make their payments on time for six consecutive months will be eligible to receive a one-time $50 credit towards the purchase of any airline fare or PrePaid MasterCard® at www.fortivacreditcard.com/prepaidmastercard
Where to find your www.fortivacreditcard.com acceptance code
Your www.fortivacreditcard.com acceptance code is located at the bottom of your Fortiva Card package, and on your Fortiva Credit Account page within MyAccounts online. You can also call customer service by dialing (866) 444-3837 to request a new one be emailed or mailed to you if you are unable to find it.
How to register for a Fortiva Credit Card Online
For Fortiva credit card applicants, the process of applying for a new account includes providing basic personal information and signing up for online banking. There is also an option to complete this application in person at one of our financial centers or by mail.
The first step in obtaining a Fortiva Credit Card Online account will require you to enter your Social Security number, date of birth, and last four digits from your driver’s license (or state ID) into the appropriate fields on the registration form. Remember that any other information requested by us as part of the application process must be truthful and accurate so we can make sure you are eligible for a Fortiva Credit Card.
In order to sign up for online banking with a Fortiva credit card, you'll need to provide your bank account number and the last four digits of the card.
In addition, we will review your annual gross income in order to determine whether you are eligible for a Fortiva Credit Card with an appropriate credit limit based on these factors. You may also be asked about any assets or liabilities that might affect eligibility for this type of lending product. When completing our application form, please remember that it is important not to include sensitive personal information such as Social Security Number (SSN) when answering questions related to current or previous employment history; investments/assets; loans taken out from other financial institutions within the past 60 months; outstanding debts owed by others per your responsibility under the law, etcetera.
How to Login Fortiva Credit Card Account?
Step by step:
- Click on www.fortivacreditcard.com
- Then click the Login button and enter your Fortiva credit card Number, Password, or PIN code.
- Enter the captcha word if available and press login!
You can now access all your information such as account balances, transaction history, last transaction date, etc., just like you were at a branch of Fortiva Credit Card Company. In addition to that, you are required to keep in touch with recent developments in the banking world by following their social media accounts for promotions updates!
How to Reset Fortiva Credit Card Account Password?
Step-by-step instructions for resetting Fortiva credit card account password:
- The first step is to visit www.fortivacreditcard.com, click on the “Login” button, and enter your email address or username in the designated field.
- In case you have forgotten your login credentials, use a backup email address that has been provided by Fortiva as an alternative contact option when signing up for their service; then follow these steps below:
- Go to www.fortivacreditcard.com/forgotpw and type in your customer ID (usually found at the bottom of one of your statements), date of birth, last four digits of social security number, and email address used when signing up for the Fortiva credit card account.
- The last step is to click on “Submit”, answer your security questions, and verify your identity by entering a code that will be sent via email or text message.
- You may now log in again with your new credentials!
Fortiva Credit Card Benfits
The Fortiva Credit card was designed with a focus on earning rewards and building credit. With this card, you'll get an initial bonus of 500 points for your first purchase - which can be redeemed for $25 cashback or other prizes like gift cards from leading retailers. Plus, there are no annual charges (other than the cost to use it). And if that wasn't enough, they've teamed up with some great partners: Caesars Entertainment®, Harrah's Atlantic City® Resort & Casino, and Las Vegas Sands Corp., so members will earn even more benefits when going out on the town! To learn about these perks plus all the different ways you can redeem your reward points go here.
Fortiva Credit Card Disadvantages
Fortiva is a credit card company that offers some of the best reward programs on the market, with points you can redeem for cashback or free travel. This article will cover all of the disadvantages to this program so that you are not misled in your decision to sign up and find out later there were drawbacks that would have made a difference in your choice.
- There's an annual fee charged every year even if you don't use it at all
- If something happens where someone else steals your account and charges more than what was originally authorized by yourself then they could get away with it because they know who has been using their own information and making purchases without their knowledge
- The card is only backed up by Visa, so if you're looking for a card that can be used overseas this one will not work.
- There are fees every time the card is used in an ATM machine as well as other purchases because there's no free cashback on those transactions
- The rewards points expire at the end of each year which means they don't last very long and it becomes impossible to redeem anything unless you use them quickly enough before December 31st passes away
- Rewards cards from Fortiva do not have any type of fraud protection or consumer safeguards built into their contracts so if your account gets hacked then all of your new information could be stolen without getting reimbursed for charges made under false pretenses
- You can't transfer your rewards to other Fortiva customers which means you're unable to redeem anything that you've collected from the company
- There's a $0.50 fee for any ATM withdrawals over four per month even if it is with another bank
How To Pay Fortiva Credit Card Bills?
Steps for how to pay Fortiva credit card bills:
- Log into your account with Fortiva Card Online Banking using the address you registered on www.fortivacreditcard.com and follow the prompts given by their automated system. You will be redirected to a page where you can then log in again if the verification was required during theinitial login or enter new credentials if that is necessary. Entering your username, password, and security code should do it!
- Navigate through tabs until you see “view statements” under the tab titled “account summary” (or something similar). Underneath this tab is three icons—pay bill, ebill (electronic billing), review statement history—click on “pay bill” to continue.
- Find the appropriate month of your Fortiva credit card and click on it. You will be taken to another page where you can then find a list of transactions for that day with an option next to each transaction under which you can select "Pay Now".
- Click on ‘Pay Now, enter in your payment information (credit card number, expiration date) as well as the corresponding security code if prompted by their system. If not, check the box beside this question before continuing. Once done finalizing these details, confirm your intent one last time by clicking 'Complete Payment'. This is also when applying discounts or coupons will appear if applicable; simply fill out necessary fields and complete the payment the same way as before.
- Fortiva will then send you a confirmation email with details about your transaction, including how much was paid and what time of day it happened.
- You can also see all accounts by clicking on 'All Accounts'. This is where you'll find options to pay other bills, open an account or manage one that has already been opened. Here's a list: Credit Card Billing Statements; Payment Preferences for credit cards (i.e., when transactions should be processed); Multiple Payments/Deposit Requests (to apply payments towards multiple loans at once); AutoPayments(Select ‘Create New’ if this is your first auto payment request) ; Managing Cards (view online statement information; change your personal information; freeze or unfreeze a card); and Requesting Card Replacement
- Your credit account balance will be updated with the amount of payment you make. If there is no money in your account, Fortiva will try to withdraw from any available funds on an external bank for up to $0.95 per transaction fee. If that doesn't work, they'll charge it as overdue at 29%. Any payments made during this time are applied towards the total outstanding debt when possible."
Fortiva Credit Card customer support team
Fortiva Credit Card customer support team is available for Fortiva cardholders.
The phone line numbers of the Fortiva credit card call center are open at all times, and they will be happy to help you with any questions or issues that arise in your relationship with Fortiva. The company's representatives can also provide information about how to apply for a new account if you don't yet have one - this may involve filling out an application form online through their website or by calling them up directly on the telephone number provided below.
Asides from providing general assistance, such as answering queries about the use of cards and giving instructions for transactions, people who work there might offer other useful services too: like sending replacement cards; activating accounts without the need for a security deposit; advising on other Fortiva products, and more.
- Send a mail: Fortiva P.O. BOX 105555 Atlanta, Georgia (30348-5555)
- Visit at: fortivacreditcard.com
- Official Corporate headquarter address: 5 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta, GA (US)
- Give a ring at 800-245-7741
Frequently Asked Question
Question: Can I use a Fortiva credit card for international transactions?
Answer: Unfortunately, www.fortivacreditcard.com only accepts Canadian-based payments and is not available to US residents at this time. However, you can visit www.giftcardscanadaonline.ca/ if you are a United States resident looking to order gift cards online in Canada or select from our list of stores that ship internationally by clicking on "International Orders" below the store's name in the menu bar on www.giftcardscanadaonline.ca/.
Question: How do I register my new Fortva Credit Card account?
Answer: Create your account by filling out the online registration form. Once you have completed this step, click on "Create Account" to finalize and activate your www.fortivacreditcard.com account with Fortiva Credit Card for immediate use!
Question: What is a credit limit? How do I find my credit limit?
Answer: A credit limit is set according to an individual's work history or assets they can offer as collateral in case of default payments. Depending on which category applies better to you, please contact us at (555) 555-5555 ext 22266 for more information about how we determine our clients' limits
Question: What are the benefits of being approved for www.fortivacreditcard.com?
Answer: With www.fortivacreditcard.com approval comes many great benefits, such as special offers and new services that can help you manage your day-to-day finances more easily! Contacting one of our representatives will allow them to go over these benefits in detail with you so we can determine which card suits your lifestyle best!
Fortiva Credit Card has a pretty sleek card and the website is very easy to use. It was nice that they had such an extensive FAQ section for their customer service, too. The only downside I found with Fortiva so far is that you need excellent credit in order to apply; they didn't have any type of "pre-approval" process or anything like it on the site. However, if your credit isn't perfect but still good enough for them (at least 680 FICO scores), then this company may be able to help! They offer a few different cards--something for everyone no matter what situation you are in.